Friday, October 1, 2010

Lucero

so its been a while since I have updated this...

I am going to San Francisco this sunday to attend Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
festival. Its a free three day music festival that happens every year in SF.
The reason I am going on sunday is cause that's the day LUCERO is playing.

I want to introduce you to lucero if you are not familiar

Lucero is from Memphis, Tennessee. They are about the finest example of
an alternative country act with punk roots. They are a well established as a
must-see live act and I get to see em for the first time for free!

I got into them thru recommendations from fellow dimestore saints members.
I started listening to their album TENNESSEE couple weeks before summer started
and I been hooked!

check out www.luceromusic.com to do some research. you can also go through
itunes or youtube and sample some music if you like.

I will post pictures/review in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment