Monday, April 18, 2011

Another year, Another Season

So Track season is over. I can't believe I only have one year of eligibility left, time does fly. I think looking back the only thing I will remember from this season is that I went from a long distance running to short-mid distance running. We traveled to couple schools that we hadn't the previous two years but besides that I can't say anything spectacular happened during the 2011 SJSU Track and Field Season.

The next few weeks are going be hectic. As much as I love spring and end of the school year, I hate how everything just seems to pile up during the months of April and May. I can't wait to see Fake Problems this friday for the third time this year, Sparta Awards and club sports banquet next week and of course the highlight of the year (Frank Turner live) the week after. In the middle of all this crazy fun stuff, I have term papers due. Lots of em, I guess that's what I get for being an Anthro major. I also have to start looking for a new apartment since my current lease ends at the end of may and of course, I still have finals

Also I have been going to the school library a lot to get work done...check out the view.
One of the reasons why I love spring time is cause everything is green.


Fun Fun Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment