Sunday, November 27, 2011

Controlled Chaos

Few days ago, I mentioned I was working on the Romantic Catastrophe/Bellyflop split...well, I decided to scratch the idea. Not really, I kept half of the concept and just sort of expanded on that concept and also decided that the title of the split, together don't sound too good. Individually, the meaning behind the name is interesting to me but together, not sure if it's too good of an idea.

So the split evolved into 'Controlled Chaos"...so here it is:

1. On My Way Back Home by Jim Ward
2. Lived In Bars by Cat Power
3. Goodbye England by Laura Marling
4. La Cienga Just Smiled by Ryan Adams
5. Tacoma by Tim Barry
6. Love Ire and Songs by Frank Turner
7. Man of the Hour by Eddie Vedder
8. A Broken Promise by Sleepercar
9. If U Got Some Magic by Rademacher
10. Apartment Story by the National
11. Forever by the Parson Red Heads
12. Call It Off by Tegan and Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment