Thursday, April 19, 2012

Withering Heights

When I started my stay at San Jose State, I was a seventeen year old kid who had never been to Northern California who loved Metallica. Now that I'm 38 days away from graduation, I'm a twenty-one year old kid who loves Ryan Adams.

San Jose, what have you done to my younger self?

Since I have so little time left in my college career, I've been thinking a lot about the future. the uncertainty scares me. 

 April 16, 2012. Phillies at Giants. My first visit to AT&T Park.
Not knowing where I'll be come August is scary, school always provided me with a sense of security something that I feel like I took for granted.

San Jose, I'm thinking about leaving you. The last four years have been beyond amazing but I feel like you don't have anything to offer  anymore. I'm not sure where I'll be going but if you can show me that there is worth staying here, that you can still offer me something than I will change my mind.

Prove me wrong San Jose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment