Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thunderbird Blues

Here's some 2014, first quarter activities.


During January, I flew out to New York City for three days. The main reason behind the trip was to watch the very last Bomb the Music Industry show. It was a lot of fun. Their set was split into two, totaling almost three hours of wild chaotic music. I saw the first act from the crowd and the second from the side of the stage, thanks to Keegan.


Sometimes it's fun to wake up at 5am and drive to Arizona to watch couple spring training games. You get there by noon only to find out that the game's sold out. So you goof around all day, eat at a Chinese-Mexican fusion food. The next day, you hit jackpot and get tickets to a game. Witness a walk-off homerun, drive six hours west back to California and go to work the next day. 


I love California, specially its geography. I love that I can get to the beach in 15 minutes, the mountains in a hour and the desert in two. I went down to Joshua Tree for the very time this past weekend. I really enjoyed it, scrambling on top of the rocks is fun. Figuring out how you are going to comedown is even more fun. 

Positively unemployed. Orange sauce, burritos, minor league baseball games, house show, cal train at the Bay Area this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment