Saturday, October 27, 2012

Retired Explorer.

While I was in Portland this past weekend, my friend who I was staying with was on google maps and asked me where in India were my parents use to live. After a while we were google mapping every place I've ever lived at and she noticed something that never occurred to me...she noticed how I've always lived in coastal states near the ocean. Brief stay in India, couple places in Delaware, up and down California; along touching an ocean, the furthest away from Ocean I've been is a hour long bus ride.

If you look close enough, you can spot the Shark Tank.

Portland State University.
I'm not sure why I never realized this before and I wonder if growing up in coastal regions might be one of the reasons why I love the ocean so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment