Thursday, May 5, 2011

Only Time Will Tell

So last night I saw Frank for the third time. Dave Hause opened up.
Dave was awesome, it was my first time seeing him solo. I saw him with his band the Loved Ones back in 2009. There were only few people there who knew of him or the loved ones...he played 8 songs including a Hot Water Music cover.
Here's the setlist:
Prufrock
Try This At Home
I still believe
Real Damage
I am Disappeared
Worse Things Happen at Sea
Peggy Sang the Blues
Motel Blues (Loudon Wainwright III Cover)
Fastest Way Back Home
One Foot before the other (New Song)
Sunshine State
Ballad of Steve
The Next Round
Dan Song
Substitute
English Curse (new song)
Long Live the Queen
Journey of Magi
The Road
Photosynthesis
Encore:
Constructive Summer w/ Dave Hause (Hold Steady Cover)
Don' Think Twice (Bob Dylan cover)
Ballad of me and my friends

also I got to the venue Three hours before they opened and got to help Frank set up...While he carried his merch box from the car, I Got to carry His Guitar!

I also meet a nice couple who gave me a ride back to San Jose...which was awesome cause Frank stopped play at 12:30AM...way past the last Caltrain and the Bart

1 comment: