Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm on my way back again.

I had these set of beliefs. I lived by them for the past three and half years and recently, I have come to the realization that I'm not sure if I still believe in them anymore. Part of me feels like an idiot for being so into them and allowing those beliefs to run my life for so long.

I believed that each person comes into the world alone, travels through life as a separate person and ultimately dies alone. I felt like it didn't matter what we did in between or who we surrounded ourselves with because at the end we are going to be alone. I was fine with this, I had accepted this and in a way, I wanted to accelerate this process.

I don't know anymore, it all feels wrong. I felt like things were becoming clearer early on but now It's like everything is gone. I feel like I struggle between what I know is right in my own mind.
My favorite phrase was 'We Are What We Believe' but now, I'm not sure what it all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment