Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Letters From Fresno, CA

This past weekend I went up to San Francisco with my friend Sim to see Archers of Loaf play as part of the Noise Pop 20th Anniversary Festival. Funny how things work, last year when they were doing the whole reunion tour I really wanted to see them but couldn't find anyone to go with. This year, knowing they were playing I didn't get tickets until Sim called me asking if I wanted to go. If he hadn't called, I probably wouldn't have gone.

The show was a killer, I hope I get to see then again but if this was their last time in SF I'm glad I got to sight of em.

After the show, Sim and I went to a bar to meet up with his friends since it was one of their birthday. It was my first time legally drinking in the city and first time going to a bar in the city so I was pretty excited to see what was up. He forgot to mention that the friends we would be meeting up would be four girls from the UK. A wonderful pleasant surprise for me. Overall, it was a really fun night.

My housemate and I burn wood in our backyards when it's cold and we are bored. It's a very unsafe habit.

Also I made a mix for a friend of mine titled 'Letter From Fresno, CA'
You can stream it on 8tracks here: http://8tracks.com/prufrock23/letter-from-fresno-ca

No comments:

Post a Comment