Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jack of All Trades.

Everything works in circles. Like sometimes you're doing something and a year later or in my case four years later, you're back at the same point. So currently I'm on circle one, and someday or in my case come august, I'll probably do circle two.
Two weeks ago, I went to Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco to see Cloud Nothings. I really enjoy their new album so it was cool to see those songs live..I had a weird feeling when I found out that the leader singer was younger than me..I guess I'm getting old.

 A whiskey bottle dating from 1870-1910...the other side of the bottle is completely cracked.
A shotgun shell. Dating from 1860-1900.

One of the cool things about studying Archaeology at a university level is that you get to work and do research on cool artifacts.  Currently I'm working on artifacts that were found in an excavated site at Mono Mills in California.

Spring Break is coming up so maybe I'll write more later. Midterms and Papers are keeping me busy at the moment.

"Music should sound like escape, not rent" -Tim Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment