Thursday, January 12, 2012

Faces.

I recently made a mix for a friend that consisted 18 tracks, all of em with female vocalist.
Here is the track listing:

1. Romance by Wild Flag
2. Faces by the Happy Hollows
3. Oscar Wilde by Company of Thieves
4. Last Person by Jenny Owen Youngs
5. The Healthy One by Laura Stevenson and the Cans
6. Tears Dry on Their Own by Amy Winehouse
7. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Patti Smith
8. Back In Your Head by Tegan and Sara
9. Cliche by Audra Mae
10. Zebra by Beach House
11. India Ink by Correatown
12. Civilian by Wye Oak
13. Lounge Act by Jessica Lea Mayfield
14. The Words that Maketh Murder by PJ Harvey
15. Avalanche by Zola Jesus
16. The Greatest by Cat Power
17. These Days by Nico
18. On the Radio by Regina Spektor

It just dawned me that I added to cover songs and both of them are Nirvana covers....I'm not sure why I did that.

We love the sound,
The Sound is what found us
Sound is the blood between me and you.


No comments:

Post a Comment