Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fly Free

I spent the last few weeks in Southern California...it was my first time being back there since FYF Fest and I have to say I had a pleasant time while I was down there.
It was nice to spend New Years Eve with the Henry Clay People and turning 21 and going out and ordering a drink with people you have known for few years now.

While I was bored on the flight back, I decided to do some work on the Southwest napkins since I can't really read while I'm inside a moving object and you can only spend so much time staring at the clouds.
 When you get bored in Irvine, you drink and play video games and then drink more...My last night in town.
 Also a trip to Southern California isn't complete with going to Taco Mesa and ordering some Stuffed Jalapeños.

I went to the Satellite for the very first time to see the Henry Clay People on New Years Eve...HCP hold a special place in my heart since they were the first band I saw in San Francisco and they are the only band I can say that has gotten better every year. They played 60min set of their own songs and after midnight they played a 60min set of covers, including Rancid, Bruce Springsteen, REM covers...I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my first NYE as a 21 year old. 

Simply Livin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment