Sunday, January 29, 2012

Smokin'

Few things that I learned last night as I got back from seeing Wilco at the San Jose Civic:

1. I love seeing parents bring their kids to concerts...makes me feel like the future won't be too bad.

2. I love how I can still get blown away by seeing a band live even after going to hundred or so concerts so far. Wilco was unbelievable and their guitarist, Nels Cline is hands down the best musician I've seen live.

3. The amount of pride I have for living in San Jose is a lot more than I expected. Part of the reason why I was excited to see Wilco was because the show was in San Jose instead of San Francisco or Oakland, and the fact that it was sold out makes me excited for the future of music in this city.
I'm going to miss this place a lot.

I love how you can see Jeff's shadow on the side wall. 



Great way to start my 2012 concert year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment